The RAatE Committee consists of a number of Assistive Technology professionals from different areas and backgrounds. The committee’s job is to organise the running of the conference in conjunction with IPEM, to ensure the conference is relevant and pertinent to the Assistive Technology community and to review the submitted papers to ensure a high quality conference.
- Donna Cowan (Chair) – Consultant Clinical Scientist, Chailey Heritage Clinical Services
- Colin Clayton – Clinical Scientist, Colin Clayton Assistive Technology Ltd
- Keren Down – Director, Foundation for Assistive Technology – FAST
- Paul Dryer – Joint Head of Rehabilitation Engineering, Kings College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Simon Judge – Senior Clinical Scientist, Barnsley Assistive Technology Team
- Ruth E Mayagoitia – Head of Centre of Rehabilitation Engineering, Kings College London
- Sarah Vines – Senior Physiotherapist, Head of Croydon Wheelchair Services.